Smart Class knowledge Ware : CT based Learning Modules
Lush Green 20 acres school campus
Computer lab is Equipped with e-leaming
Activity Based learning
Well stocked library
Structure curriculum for Sports
Day Boarding and Hostel facilities
Teacher Student Ratio 1:25
24 Hours Medical Assistance Available
A Home Away From Home
• Life in a hostel means a whole panorama of experiences that span from making ‘friends for life’, to gaining the confidence to face life independently. That is why we have laid a lot of emphasis in creating a warm, welcoming, invigorating and home-like atmosphere in our separate boys’ and girls’ hostels. At BLISS Toda, the hostel is a home away from home, where the children develop the ‘confidence to be independent’, be it friendships, food, belonging, rooms, joys, sorrows, challenges or any of the numerous experiences of growing-up together
• School Timings (7.30 A.M. to 3.30 P.M.)
• Refreshment/ breakfast at :10:20 AM
• Nutritious Lunch at 130 P.M.
• Extra Studies/Remedial Classes
• Indoor / Outdoor Games.
• Seasonal Fruit at 3:30 P.M.
• Transport Facility (Only for Toda Rai Singh)
Sport Activities At Boarding School
Every student at BLISS undergoes a general fitness programme that includes daily yoga classes. The skill-set of each student is identified and every effort is made to nurture it. The students are given opportunities to excel, and join the school sports team. Apart from organizing inter-school and inter-house competitions, the school takes part in state and national level sports events and hosts Games and FOOTBALL championships too. Our students also excel in marching and athletics.
The campus has provision of courts for basketball, throw ball, table tennis, lawn tennis, badminton, gymnastics, indoor games and facilities for athletics and track events. Many of our students get selected to the state and national teams
At BLISS academic studies are enriched by a range of short excursions and residential trips. Throughout the school year, there are many exciting opportunities for our students to participate in cultural, sporting and departmental field trips.
Dining Area & Kitchen
BLISS serves a pure vegetarian diet for its students, cooked in a hygienic kitchen by our expert catering staff. The menu includes a variety of delicious dishes – North Indian, South Indian, Continental and Chinese cuisines, and sumptuous snacks – followed by an elaborate spread of desserts. The menu is planned in consultation with the nutritionist . Every day, five meals are served: Milk, breakfast, lunch, teatime snack and dinner. students begin every meal with a prayer, relishing every morsel of food while maintaining decorum. Student volunteers take turns in serving meals